Clipart

Some Rise By Sin, Some By Virtue Fall. ~ William Shakespeare ~

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kindly Donate

.

Kind Donations, Please


Dear Visitor to this website : 
Have I succeeded to entertain you even a little bit ? Have you felt a little bit fresh in mind visiting my website ?  Ask your heart, if it says 'yes'. then surely this poor fellow deserves a small donation  from you. 

Your kind donations will act as great encouragement for me to do more hard work in coming days to improve this website.  You can donate even as little as 1 Dollar, I don't mind.  It is your choice.  This only shows your appreciation for my good work. A loving pat on my back !

My Gratitude to you.  God Bless You and Grant You Happiness In Life.
Live A Year Longer For This Act Of  Kindness.

Donate only through PayPal.com ( world's most secure  way to pay & get paid online).

Donate Now

Author,
http://mayapurleela.blogspot.in/

.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...